5x5 mm AND 10x10 mm SQUARE Frames
50, 100 and 200 nm thick Silicon Nitride and Silicon Oxide
Our X-Ray Windows are ideal substrates for x-ray microscopy and x-ray spectroscopy techniques.
- Competitively Priced: State-of-the-art manufacturing processes and an expert engineering team allow us to offer X-Ray Windows at competitive prices. Click the volume discount buttons to see quantity discounts.
- 100% Made In The USA: Unlike competitors, all of our X-Ray Windows are made entirely in the USA.
- Plasma Cleanable: All of our X-Ray Windows can be vigorously plasma cleaned to remove organic contamination.
- Increased Uniformity: Flat, uniformly deposited films provide consistent backgrounds with low field-to-field variability and high x-ray transmission.
- Silicon Nitride: Low-stress LPCVD Silicon Nitride membranes are mechanically strong and well-suited for high temperature and differential pressure environments.
- G-FLAT™ Silicon Oxide: Proprietary wrinkle-free G-FLAT™ Silicon Oxide membranes are well-suited for correlative optical and x-ray microscopy and analyses requiring a nitrogen-free background.
Don't See The Format You Need?
Please let us know if you don't see your favorite X-Ray Window format below. We'd be glad to fabricate a similar X-Ray Window for you with a low minimum order quantity and quick turn-around time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with your needs.
Select 10x10 mm frames are also available