|For examples of how these Silicon Nitride TEM windows can be used, please see Featured Publications
- Competitively Priced: state of the art manufacturing processes and an expert engineering team allow us to offer Silicon Nitride solutions at competitive prices
- Plasma Cleanable: Silicon nitride grids can be vigorously plasma cleaned to remove organic contamination, unlike carbon grids
- Increased Uniformity: reduced field-to-field variability
- Tolerates temperatures >1000C: supports use in environmental TEMs where dynamic processes are observed at high temperatures
- Withstands harsh deposition & chemical conditions: provides an ideal balance of imaging resolution and mechanical strength
- Incorporates LPCVD, low-stress (~250MPa), non-stoichiometric silicon nitride: provides flat, insulating and hydrophobic surfaces
Click here for our selection of Silicon Nitride X-Ray Windows.