SILICON DIOXIDE TEM WINDOW GRIDS
20 nm and 40 nm
TEMwindows Handling Instructions
Explore how the Technical Properties of SiMPore's Silicon Dioxide windows compare to other thin films.
- Competitively Priced: state
of the art manufacturing processes and an expert engineering team allow
us to offer Silicon Dioxide solutions at competitive prices
- Plasma Cleanable: Silicon dioxide window grids can be vigorously plasma cleaned to remove organic contamination, unlike carbon grids
- Increased Uniformity: reduced field-to-field variability
- Tolerates temperatures >1000C: supports use in environmental TEMs where dynamic processes are observed at high temperatures
- Withstands harsh deposition & chemical conditions: provides an ideal balance of imaging resolution and mechanical strength
- Incorporates stoichiometric silicon dioxide: offers the ability
to analyze for nitrogen by EDX techniques
Click here for our selection of Silicon Dioxide X-Ray Windows.